Are you craving for classic American food with a Southern twist? Then head on to O’Charley’s Restaurant where they serve great food at affordable prices.
This restaurant chain which has now over 200 locations in 17 different states had its humble beginnings. Charley Watkins and his loving wife opened their first restaurant in 1971. He wanted to offer a place that serves great food, paired with Southern hospitality. With this goal in mind, and his wife’s signature cooking, O’Charley’s was born, which soon became one of the best and well-loved restaurants in the US.
The best part at O’Charley’s is their catering services. Their party platters are great options in special occasions like weddings and even business meetings. Choose from their bestsellers like their Signature Baby Back Ribs Platter, O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders, California Chicken Salad, their whole pies, and one-gallon sized beverages.
O’Charley’s Catering Menu
|Top Shelf Combo Appetizer||$39.99|
|Chicken Tenders Combo Platter||$39.99|
|Prime Rib Pasta||$49.99|
|O'Charley's BBQ Ribs||$59.99|
|California Chicken Salad||$36.99|
|Spinach & Artichoke Dip||$19.99|
|Boneless Buffalo Tenders||$39.99|
|Southern Pecan Chicken Tender Salad||$36.99|
|Southern-Fried Chicken Salad||$34.99|
|Triple Decker Club||$29.99|
|New Orleans Cajun Chicken Pasta Platter||$42.99|
|Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie||$12.99|
|Double-Crust Peach Pie||$10.99|
|Country Apple Pie||$10.99|
|French Silk Pie||$12.99|
|Southern Pecan Pie||$12.99|
|Unsweetened or Sweetened Tea (Gallon)||$4.99|
|Pink Lemonade (Gallon)||$4.99|
|Mango Tea (Gallon)||$7.99|
Pros of O’Charley’s Restaurant Bar
Homemade and delicious. That’s what O’Charley’s is about. Sometimes, we eat out just to get away with the conventional “homemade” cooking. But at the end of the day, it is that type of food that our hearts and tastebuds would come home to. With over 200 locations in 17 different states, you surely can’t miss an O’Charley’s near you.
No one does it better than O’Charley’s. Their Signature Baby Back Ribs is marinated with herbs and spices and slowly cooked to perfection. While their Prime Rib Pasta satisfies every pasta craving. No wonder everybody loves O’Charley’s.
How to order from O’Charley’s Restaurant Bar
So how do we enjoy O’Charley’s deliciousness anytime, anywhere? It’s so easy. Place your orders and schedule pick-up through their website. Once you click start order, it will lead you to another page where you choose an O’Charley’s location near you.
Here is a list of their bestsellers. Your order comes with sauces, forks, plates, and napkins. Note that there are additional charges for extra dressing and sauces.
- Prime Rib Pasta Platter – Penne pasta tossed with Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo sauce, red pepper, fresh asparagus, mushrooms, and generous slices of Prime Rib.
- Cajun Chicken Pasta Platter – This is linguini pasta paired with spicy New Orleans cream sauce tossed with grilled chicken that are thinly sliced, onions, and peppers topped with parmesan cheese.
- Signature Baby Back Ribs Platter – This bestseller is rubbed with a mixture of secret spices and brown sugar, slow cooked until tender, and basted with special BBQ sauce.
- Triple Decker Club Party Platter – Toasted wheat bread with tomatoes, lettuce, and mayonnaise filled with oven-roasted turkey, ham, applewood-smoked bacon, garnished with Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Appetizer Combo Platter – This mouth-watering appetizer includes 10 over-loaded Potato Skins topped with bacon, Monterrey Jack cheese, and cheddar, 9 Chicken Tenders, and 12 Spicy Jack Cheese Wedges. Enjoy this with sour cream, marinara, and Honey Mustard dressing.
- Southern-Fried Chicken Salad Platter – A mix of cold greens tossed with breaded Chicken Tenders, bacon bits, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, chopped hard-boiled eggs, and topped with shredded cheeses, with Honey Mustard dressing on the side.
- California Chicken Salad Platter – This salad is a mix of romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, dried cranberries, strawberries, candied pecans, and mandarin oranges topped with bleu cheese crumbles with Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side.
- Southern Pecan Chicken Tender Salad Platter – Crisp romaine lettuce topped with candied pecans, pecan-crusted chicken, dried cranberries, juicy mandarin oranges and Bleu cheese crumbles with Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side.
- Dip Sampler Platter- Chips served with three of their favorite O’Charley’s dips – O’thentic Spinach and Artichoke Dip, spicy salsa, and Spicy White Queso.
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Platter – Crispy tortilla chips with salsa, and a blend of artichoke hearts and spinach topped with parmesan cheese.
- Boneless Buffalo Tenders Platter – 24 pieces of O’Charley’s famous Chicken Tenders bathed in spicy Buffalo sauce, with celery sticks and Bleu cheese dressing.
O’Charley’s Catering Reviews
It is difficult not to miss an opportunity to order delicious food at O’Charley’s when there’s internet. Yes, ordering sumptuous meals for you and your family can be processed through their website. For bulk orders, make sure you provide about 24-48 hours’ notice in advance to make sure your goodies are ready for pick-up on the scheduled time. Prices may range from $19.99 to $59.99 per platter, which can serve up to 8 guests. The food is great, the price is great, what more can you ask for? Good food? Choose O’Charley’s.
Visit this link for more details